- Camp Analytics – A Full Stack Analytics Tool that has been locally developed.
- Local Workshops (in Shanghai) for Analysts who are serious to become successful in the Mobile Internet World.
- Gordon Choi’s Analytics Book & the China Mobile SEO Book – Both books were written by Gordon Choi, E-Bizcamp’s co-founder.
Campaign Analytics can track user behavior data for:
- Websites & Mobile Websites
- iOS Mobile Apps
- Android Mobile Apps
Camp Analytics provides：
- Dashboard reports that are customizable.
- 500+ pre-built reports.
- A SQL query builder – Write your own SQL queries and download your full data.
- Full data – The data reports that are available on Camp Analytics show the “full data” (not sampled data) of your websites and/or apps.
Conversion Data Dashboard
User Data Dashboard
Over 500 Pre-built Reports
Choose a Report
Conversion Data Report
Detailed Traffic Source Report
Detailed Landing Page Report
Detailed Organic Search Report
Create a Report Quickly
Create a Report Quickly
Export Your Data with SQL
Write your own SQL queries, and export the “full data”
When you are ready to try Camp Analytics, contact us!
- From time to time, E-Bizcamp organizes and hosts local workshops for web analysts, app analysts, etc, who are interested in the field of analytics and who need to enhance their knowledge in analytics.
Gordon Choi’s Analytics Book
- The book is available to read from online for free, and is licensed under a Creative Commons license.
- So far the book has been solely written by Gordon Choi. New content may still be added to the book in the future. The main objective of this book is to share / spread the vast knowledge of analytics to as many people (who are interested) as possible.
- The official website of the book is analyticsbook.com.
The China Mobile SEO Book
- The book has received recommendations from more than 20 Internet industry experts from all over the world.
- The book is available for purchase on Amazon.com.
- The author of the book is Gordon Choi, co-founder of E-Bizcamp, and the official website of the book is chinamobileseo.com
Web Analytics Wednesday (WAW)
E-Bizcamp is one of the major sponsors to WAW in terms of:
- Hosting & organizing the WAW conferences (that are based in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen & Hangzhou).
- Content operations for the WAW WeChat account.
- Content operations for the WAW website (chinawaw.org).